1, Battery condition: charged level, internal resisitance, stating current durability test (mechanic gearbox case)
2, Starter motor: starter motor commutator condition
3, Engine condition under starting process.
4, Engine condition: long therm cranking condition (engine cranking – not starting); comparing cylinder compressions.
5, Alternator/Regulator/Rectifire condition: charging level.
6, Sensor test (VR, HALL) easy to use PC oscilloscope.
- CT-01: 0-300 A, CT-01+: 0-600 A, CT-02: 0-1200 Ampers
- CT-01 and CT-01+ for motorcycles
- CT-02 for cars and vans
- Battery condition and internal resistance
- Engine condition: wear and stuck
- Starter motor condition
- Alternator condition
- Charging system condition
- Regulator / rectifier condition
- Easy to use simplified oscilloscope
- Plastic carry case
- Free Windows software